“Hear the Invisible” Charity fairy tale performance | Yekaterinburg, 2022.04.01
The fragment of the performance with me as Mozart.
Idea author and composer: Evgeny Karamazin.
The protagonist of the story, The Time Keeper, tells the mysterious legend of the multi-coloured stained glass window.
The Time Keeper, with the help of his helpers, the Time Elves and under the influence of the attraction of the shards, travels to the 18th century and finds himself at the time of the young Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Surprised by the encounter, the Guardian tells Mozart the reason for his travels. The young Mozart, interested in the story, picks up the magic shard of Vasilisa and a miracle happens: as soon as the shard of Vasilisa approaches the young Mozart, it begins to sound even louder and the Keeper realises that he is on the right track. The young Mozart (Elisey Mysin), shows the Timekeeper the exact same fragment and plays the Timekeeper his concerto.
- The 1st prize at the Robert Schumann Hochschule in Düsseldorf 26.02.2023
- The 1st prize at the 4th Zhuhai International Mozart competition for Young Piano Musicians 20.09.2022
- The 4th Zhuhai international Mozart competition, Final | Zhuhai, 2022.09.20 20.09.2022
- The 4th Zhuhai international Mozart competition, Stage 2, Round 2 | Zhuhai, 2022.09.17 17.09.2022
- The 4th Zhuhai international Mozart competition, Stage 2, Round 1 | Zhuhai, 2022.09.14 14.09.2022
- Events (33)
- Media (3)
- News (7)
- Competitions (2)
- Сinema announcements (1)
- Сoncert announcements (4)
- Video (31)
- Competitions (6)
- Concerts (19)
- My Compositions (3)
- Solo performances (3)