“Hear the Invisible” Charity fairy tale performance | Yekaterinburg, 2022.04.01
The fragment of the performance with me as Mozart.
Idea author and composer: Evgeny Karamazin.
The protagonist of the story, The Time Keeper, tells the mysterious legend of the multi-coloured stained glass window.
The Time Keeper, with the help of his helpers, the Time Elves and under the influence of the attraction of the shards, travels to the 18th century and finds himself at the time of the young Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Surprised by the encounter, the Guardian tells Mozart the reason for his travels. The young Mozart, interested in the story, picks up the magic shard of Vasilisa and a miracle happens: as soon as the shard of Vasilisa approaches the young Mozart, it begins to sound even louder and the Keeper realises that he is on the right track. The young Mozart (Elisey Mysin), shows the Timekeeper the exact same fragment and plays the Timekeeper his concerto.
- Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K. 488 I. Allegro | Clevland, 2023.07.16 13.08.2023
- MENDELSSOHN Piano Trio No 2 in C Minor, Op 66 I Allegro energico e con fuoco | Clevland, 2023.07.16 17.07.2023
- International Keyboard Odyssiad® & Festival in Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.A, 2023 17.07.2023
- Cleveland International Piano Competition and Institute for Young Artists 2023 16.07.2023
- W. A. Mozart KLAVIERKONZERT A-DUR KV 414 – I. ALLEGRO | Düsseldorf, 2023.02.25 25.02.2023