3 Concerts in Poland | February 8-13, 2022
As early as tomorrow, I will take part in the Bechszczady sans Frontieres forum, performing three concerts.
- 8 February – solo programme in Sanok
- February 10 – concert with orchestra also in Sanok
- February 13 – performance with orchestra in Warsaw.
The International Pianists’ Forum ‘Bieszczady sans Frontieres’ is a meeting of young pianists.
This project aims to help young musicians and promote Polish science by publishing valuable lectures in Science Notebooks in three languages: Ukrainian, Slovak and Polish.
See you soon!
J.S.Bach: Keyboard Concerto No. 7 in G Minor, BWV 1058 | Kaliningrad, 2022.01.21
“Hear the Invisible” Charity fairy tale performance | Yekaterinburg, 2022.04.01
- Concerto No. 23 in A Major, K. 488 I. Allegro | Clevland, 2023.07.16 13.08.2023
- MENDELSSOHN Piano Trio No 2 in C Minor, Op 66 I Allegro energico e con fuoco | Clevland, 2023.07.16 17.07.2023
- International Keyboard Odyssiad® & Festival in Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.A, 2023 17.07.2023
- Cleveland International Piano Competition and Institute for Young Artists 2023 16.07.2023
- W. A. Mozart KLAVIERKONZERT A-DUR KV 414 – I. ALLEGRO | Düsseldorf, 2023.02.25 25.02.2023